Aerial Lift & Scissor Lift Training
Competent Person Aerial and Scissor Lift Training
About the Training
According to OSHA, only trained and authorized persons are allowed to operate an aerial lift or scissor lift. Per OSHA’s requirements, our training will include:
- Explanations of electrical, fall, and falling object hazards;
- Procedures for dealing with hazards;
- Recognizing and avoiding unsafe conditions in the work setting;
- Instructions for correct operation of the lift (including maximum intended load and load capacity);
- Operator Assessments as demonstrations of the skills and knowledge needed to operate an aerial lift before operating it on the job;
- When and how to perform inspections; and
- Manufacturer’s requirements.
Our instructors will train on your worksite using the equipment that you own or have rented. Complete the form below to receive a quote.