Customer Onboarding Specialist
The Software Implementation Specialist implements Safety Plus’s proprietary software applications for clients to ensure to ensure that they can meet their unique safety management needs. This role empowers clients to prevent tragedy by making safe work more efficient. Software Implementation Specialists must successfully teach Clients and configure their systems so that they feel valued, understood, and are able to most effectively manage their safety operations.
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Salary: Up to $45,000 per year
Schedule: 8-Hour Day Shift, Monday-Friday
Benefits: 401K with Matching, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off
Safety Plus Company Size: 50+
Role: Customer Onboarding Specialist
- Acquire and maintain product knowledge.
- Develop and maintain various forms of training documentation and materials.
- Conduct training sessions; adapt training as needed to meet individual learning styles, needed accommodations, and company modifications.
- Provide technical support via email, CRM, and/or phone; customize resolutions to uniquely fit the needs of the client and apply best practices within the software application.
- Collect client data for entry into the software application, including client employee data, training requirements, company statistics, and historical training records.
- Support and collaborate with Software Services team members.
Competencies and Qualities
Qualified candidates must have the following competencies and qualities:
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including active listening
- Able to present organized and understandable training
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software
- Exceptional logical reasoning skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to keep information confidential
- Able to work independently
Education, Experience, and Certifications
- 4-year college degree in Business, Education, or a related field
- 3 years of customer service experience
- Experience in coaching, teaching, or training
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software