Digital Marketing Manager
Safety Plus empowers companies to prevent tragedy. The Marketing Department’s role in this mission is to attract new customers, allowing Safety Plus to prevent tragedy on a larger scale as our client portfolio grows. The purpose of the Marketing Coordinator is to develop and publish marketing and sales collateral that effectively communicates brand values as well as features and benefits of our products and services.
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Salary: $60,000 – $70,000
Schedule: 8-Hour Shift, Monday – Friday
Benefits: Dental insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Account, Health insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Professional Development Assistance, Retirement Plan, Vision Insurance
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to develop marketing content and sales collateral. Specific projects and tasks will include: Email campaigns within our CRM (currently HubSpot), Branded sales presentations (Canva, PowerPoint, etc), Blog Content, Social Media posts, Keyword-specific landing pages (HubSpot, WordPress, etc)
- Manage social media platforms, create content calendars, and develop engaging social media content.
- Analyze data regarding marketing campaign performance and provide insights and strategies for improvement to management.
- Coordinate and assist with event planning and execution, including trade shows, webinars, and other events.
- Work with internal teams to ensure that marketing initiatives are aligned with overall company objectives.
- Complete tasks as assigned in our CRM (HubSpot) Contact Database to improve the value of every contact and sales opportunity.
Competencies & Qualities
- Qualified candidates must have the following competencies and qualities:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Creative drive and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
Education, Experience, and Certifications
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing role.
- Extensive experience in digital marketing, content design, social media, email marketing, and website management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- B2B Marketing Experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with HubSpot or Salesforce
- Experience with Canva or similar
- Experience with WordPress