Safety Plus Orientation
The Safety Orientation Course offered at Safety Plus covers a range of important topics. The class begins at 7:30 am each morning and typically is completed by 1:00 pm. Attendees are highly encouraged to arrive before 7:30 am to ensure that class starts and ends on time. Topics covered include:
- General Safety Overview Topics:
- JSA/JHA, Accident Reporting, Materials Handling, and more.
- Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Hazard Communication (HazCom), the Globally Harmonized System (GHS), and Chemical Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment including Hearing and Respiratory Protection (PPE)
- Electrical Safety and Lock Out / Tag Out (LOTO) for Non-Qualified Workers
- Fall Protection including Stairways, Ladders, and Elevated Work Surfaces
- Excavations, Trenching, and Shoring
- Confined Space Entry for General Industry & Construction
- Fire Protection & Prevention and Fire Watch
The cost of the class is $35/person, and you can register employees here.
Please Note: Walk-ins for training who have not pre-registered will be charged an additional $25 processing fee. Individuals who have pre-registered, but do not show up, will be charged the same fee.