Ineos Phenol Contractor Site Entry Services
Ineos Phenol’s Mobile, AL facility accepts Safety Plus site entry credentials. It is our goal to ensure that contractors working in this facility are able to work safely and abide by the plant’s rules and procedures. We strive to do this in the most contractor-friendly, cost-effective manner possible and pride ourselves on helping all parties involved.
As you are likely aware, Ineos requires that all personnel working on-site at the Mobile, AL facility complete a safety orientation and a site-specific orientation. Please use the links on this page to register for a class or contact us for service.
Safety Plus Orientation
The Safety Orientation Course offered at Safety Plus covers a range of important topics. The class begins at 7:30 am each morning and typically is completed by 1:00 pm. Attendees are highly encouraged to arrive before 7:30 am to ensure that class starts and ends on time. Topics covered include:
- General Safety Overview Topics:
- JSA/JHA, Accident Reporting, Materials Handling, and more.
- Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Hazard Communication (HazCom), the Globally Harmonized System (GHS), and Chemical Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment including Hearing and Respiratory Protection (PPE)
- Electrical Safety and Lock Out / Tag Out (LOTO) for Non-Qualified Workers
- Fall Protection including Stairways, Ladders, and Elevated Work Surfaces
- Excavations, Trenching, and Shoring
- Confined Space Entry for General Industry & Construction
- Fire Protection & Prevention and Fire Watch
The cost of the class is $35/person, and you can register employees here.
Please Note: Walk-ins for training who have not pre-registered will be charged an additional $25 processing fee. Individuals who have pre-registered, but do not show up, will be charged the same fee.